Pool Card Wavier Form

In order to use the Travis Country West pool, you will need an active pool card. If you don't have a pool card, need to replace your pool card, or need to activate an existing pool card, please fill out the Pool Card Waiver Form. 
If you are homeowner in need of a card for a tenant, you will need to fill out the Owner/Tenant Permission Form.  In addition, your tenants will need to fill out the Pool Card Waiver Form linked above. 
For lost pool cards or additional pool cards, there is a $10 fee. You can pay the fee through the form.
Once we receive the waiver form and payment (if applicable), we will mail you a new pool card. Pool cards are processed Monday-Thursday 10AM-3PM during pool season.