Travis Country West Neighborhood Amenities
Swimming Pool and Pavilion
The Travis Country West pool is open to residents daily from 6am-11pm. Please note that there is no lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk. Residents may only enter the pool area with an active pool card. Please Note: Pool cards may be de-activated if a resident is not current on their annual dues.
In order to use the Travis Country West pool, you will need an active pool card. If you don't have a pool card, need to replace your pool card, or need to activate an existing pool card, please fill out the Pool Card Waiver Form.
If you are a homeowner in need of a card for a tenant, you will need to fill out the Owner/Tenant Permission Form. In addition, your tenants will need to fill out the Pool Card Waiver Form linked above.
For lost or additional pool cards, there is a $10 fee that you can pay through the form. Once we receive the form and payment (if applicable), we will mail you a pool card. Pool cards are processed Monday-Thursday 10:00am-3:00pm during pool season. Pick up or delivery of pool cards is not available.
- Gates are to remain locked at all times
- All children under the age of 15 should be accompanied by an adult at all times
- No food beyond the pavilion area
- No smoking within the fenced pool complex
- No glass inside the fenced pool complex
- No running
- No flips or diving into the pool
- No pets inside the fenced area
- No skateboards or bicycles in the pool area
- No children over the age of 5 in the baby pool
- Only proper swim attire should be worn to swim in the pools, including swim diapers for babies (no “cut-offs” allowed because of potential damage to the pool system)
- Non-resident guests will be limited to 10 persons per household
- No disorderly conduct
- The pool cannot be reserved exclusively for any private parties
Register your parties
The Board requests that pool parties be registered with Ascension Property Management. The pool can not be reserved exclusively for any private parties. To register your pool party, simply email your request at email@example.com and provide the following information: date, time, Homeowners contact phone #, and description of event.
Please be mindful that the pool rules are posted at the entrance to the pool and must always be followed.
The children's neighborhood playscape is made by the Playwell Group. The playscape meets all children safety regulations required by the city and is ADA compliant.
Hike and Bike Trail
Gravel Trail and Blacktop including Loopback
(diamond marked every 0.5 miles)
Gravel Trail Only
Main Trail (yellow) = 0.9 miles
Short Loopback (red) = 0.2 miles
(diamond marked every 0.1 miles)